Obviously, I REALLY dig the fact that this issue is packed with 10 patterns and they include something for girls, boys AND women. Even a little something for Barbie!
There are even articles on how to market your page or shop; how to best use Pinterest. I don't want to give too much away but I definitely enjoyed this issue very much and I am totally hooked on this e-zine. I even learned all about working with wool felt, which I never actually considered before....I wonder if they have that at my local fabric shop.....
I was asked to sew 2 of the patterns in this issue:
NO REGRETS! hehe
I also got to sew the Tahlia Maxi Skirt by Little Moo Designs. Isn;t it so cute? Now I am not normally a maxi skirt kind of girl. In fact, this was the first maxi skirt I ever sewed and the second one too! The instructions are sooooooooooooooo easy to understand that I, literally, made 2 of these skirts in one night. The very best part is that it's completely based on your measurements so it's a perfect fit! I loved it. In fact, I wore one of my Tahlia maxi skirts today :) It's fast and easy and fun to wear. Can't ask for much more than that, huh?
This is the first Maxi Skirt I ever made! I love, love, love it. It's made with some real soft, slinky polyester knit fabric that feels real good swishing around my legs lol. I love this skirt, i even like this pic because it gives you a good idea of who I am. In fact, this maxi is what I wore today. Thanks, One Thimble and Little Moo.
This is my second because one of these skirts simply wasn't enough. This time I used an Art Gallery knit that I picked up at Whimsical Fabric. It's really soft and I love it a lot. It's part of the Petal and Plume line.
I have had so much fun on this blog tour. I hope you'll join us for the rest of the tour :)
Are you looking forward to seeing more of the range of patterns from One Thimble's Issue 7? Follow the blog tour using the links below;
- Wednesday 13th May 2015 - Molly and Mama and pen, seb & rox and From a Box
- Thursday 14th May 2015 - Handmade Boy
- Friday 15th May 2015 - The Toffee Tree and Horris and Deedle
- Saturday 16th may 2015 - Sewvolution and FABulous Home Sewn
- Sunday 17th May 2015 - Sew Today, Clean Tomorrow and Sprouting JubeJube
- Monday 18th May 2015 - Sew Happily Ever After and Big Stitches, little stitches and Made By Sara
- Tuesday 19th May 2015 - Phat Quarters Blog and Hibbadoray
- Wednesday 20th May 2015 - Mabey She Made It and Blue Wren Handmade